U.S. News released its 28th annual version of the Best Hospital rankings and Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., earned the top spot for the second year in a row, according to an article on the Becker's Hospital Review website.
U.S. News delayed the rankings' release by a week after finding several coding errors associated with new ranking methodologies.
Cleveland Clinic took the No. 2 spot again, but Johns Hopkins Hospital moved past Massachusetts General Hospital for third place.
Finishing the top 10 are:
• UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
• University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (Ann Arbor)
• Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
• New York-Presbyterian Hospital (New York City)
• Stanford (Calif.) Health Care-Stanford Hospital
• Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
See the latest posts on our homepage