Geerpres® has a history of providing innovative cleaning products and supplies for healthcare, building service contractors, and EVS teams (Environmental Services).
New to the lineup is the Geerpres® Linen Hamper. This hamper features an unbreakable lid, a virtually silent “soft” and hands-free close, and the durability Geerpres® is known for – including a 2-year warranty. The tubular steel design is easy-to-clean and eliminates formed-wire frames. Designed for efficiency and safety, the Linen Hamper has a narrower profile, allowing unobstructed pathways and reduced workman’s compensation claims. HCAHPS scores can be improved with a unique and silent soft close.
Features of the Geerpres® Linen Hamper
- Tubular steel construction for superior resilience and cleaning simplicity
- Silent soft close to improve HCAHPS scores
- Unbreakable steel lid with multi-lingual labels for “Soiled Linen”, “Hazardous Waste,” and “Refuse” included
- Narrow profile allows for unobstructed pathways
- Professional, clean powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty nylon pouch to retain liner(s)
- Locking front casters
- Protective measures to reduce wall damage
- Heavy-duty nylon bag (available option)
- Designed to prevent an overfilled liner
For a complete product line-up visit the website atwww.geerpres.com.