Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Janitorial Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of janitorial services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
Key Report Features“Warehouses, healthcare facilities, and hospitals are the key end-users of the janitorial services market,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “The growing demand for janitorial services has encouraged suppliers to differentiate their products and services by incorporating technologies such as IoT and janitorial software,” added Angad.
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global janitorial services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over forecast period, due to the growing demand from private and public-sector companies.
- Mature engagement between buyers and suppliers needs to be in line with the strategic engagement measures and risk/reward-sharing strategies.
- Buyers need to identify the best-fit suppliers by implementing rigorous selection and RFQ processes to extract the required information before selecting suppliers.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Janitorial Services Pricing Trends
Buyers currently show a clear preference towards the monthly retainer pricing model due to its punctuality and regularity in addition to the high level of transparency that it provides. However, SpendEdge analysts identify the hourly rate pricing model to exhibit the highest potential as it provides the buyers more control over the billing and opens up opportunities for customized services.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report