The 5th annual Critical Facilities Summit will be held in Minneapolis, Minn., from Oct. 23-35. This year's summit will inclue a Medical, Labs, and Life-Safety Day on Tuesday, Oct. 24.
The day filled with education, tours and networking devoted to professionals responsible for hospitals, labs and life safety facilities, including:
• Medical and Life Safety Systems
• Understanding the New CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
• A New Healing Environment: Hennepin County Med Center's LEED Silver Building
• Sustainable & Resilient Healthcare Infrastructure: Valuing our Assets
• Tour: Hennepin County Med Center
The Critical Facilities conference and expo brings the best of the mission critical community together for 2½ days of networking, education and product discovery.