A fire at an Idaho healthcare facility may spark a review of the national fire codes, according to an article on the Idaho State Journal website.
The Safe Haven Care Center in Pocatello that was destroyed by a fire met all applicable fire codes.
A state fire marshal is recommending the review. Safe Haven officials said if the codes need to be reviewed that’s something they are open to talking about, the article said.
The fire caused around $2 million in damage. The fire started in the building’s wood-framed attic and spread.
See the latest posts on our homepage