Bradley Corp. offers complimentary safety shower and eyewash system site surveys conducted by Bradley factory-trained field specialists.
For more than 10 years, facilities throughout U.S. and Canada have looked to Bradley Corp.’s safety professionals to help keep their operations compliant. Bradley conducts over 1,000 of these informative on-site surveys per year with customers and non-customers alike.
This service – which is confidential and free of charge – ensures that all safety showers and eyewash equipment are in good working order, and confirms that the facilities’ safety fixtures meet ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 guidelines and/or meet designated corporate goals or best safety practices.
Site surveys are also helpful for facilities planning to expand, relocate or modify work processes. Bradley safety professionals are ready to assist in the following ways:
· Developing plant or multi-plant safety programs and processes.
· Interactive on-site walk-throughs to identify compliance suggestions and solutions.
· Hands-on inspection and training.
· Materials such as inspection reports, customized checklists, reference materials, measuring tools and other resources.
· A comprehensive training guide to manage equipment installations during the year.
“Bradley’s depth and breadth of product and extensive field experience offers a wealth of information to facilities that depend on safety showers and eyewash systems,” said Ryan Pfund, senior product manager, Bradley Corp. “This free service gives facility safety managers knowledge, information, confidence – and peace of mind – about correct product placement and usage, and ANSI compliance.”
For more information, or to schedule a free site survey with Bradley, visit https://www.bradleycorp.com/safety-shower-eyewash-site-survey.
See the latest posts on our homepage