The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., has the top spot in U.S. News & World Report's annual list of best hospitals.
Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston holds the No. 2 spot.
Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore holds the No. 3 spot, while the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio is No. 4 on the list.
The rest of the top 10:
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4. Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
5. New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia and Cornell, New York City
6. UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
7. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
8. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
9. NYU Langone Hospitals, New York City
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, ChicagoSee the latest posts on our homepage