Becker's Hospital Review recently released its 2016 list of 100 Great Hospitals in America. This list is not a ranking, nor is it an endorsement of included hospitals or associated health systems or providers, according to an article on its website.
The Becker's editorial team selected hospitals based on rankings and awards from a range of sources, including U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, Healthgrades and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
A few of the hospitals listed include:
• Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
• Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee).
• Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
• Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
• St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, Tenn.)
• Yale-New Haven (Conn.) Hospital.
See the latest posts on our homepage