CHANTILLY, Va. – CORT, the nation’s leading provider of transition services, announces new workplace products in the company’s collection of leading furnishings and accessories. These products layer on to CORT’s current workplace offerings and address the latest trends such as sit-to-stand versatility, maximizing collaboration opportunities and ensuring workplace furnishings and accessories complement the latest in technology.
CORT’s new products include:
· The electric, height adjusting sit-to-stand desk to encourage employee health and collaboration
· The flo monitor arm, an accessory designed to improve workplace ergonomics and ideal for use with touch screen monitors
· The Staks Gathering table, a large interrupted surface that promotes collaboration with small groups and offers flexibility in ways to work, including sitting, standing or perching
· The Staks Executive Series, a contemporary product offering scaled to support active workplaces with modular components, compact storage and layered work areas
· The Nex Series, a high-quality and versatile line of executive workplace furnishings
“We are constantly monitoring industry trends and requesting customer feedback to ensure our workplace furnishings and accessories always provide our customers with exactly what they need,” said Ann Sennewald, vice president of merchandising at CORT. “These new products, including additions to our cutting edge Staks collection, provide a stylish and functional solution for all corners of the workplace.”
Following the recent trend of open office spaces, employees are now looking for more flexibility in their workstations. A recent survey conducted by Work Design Magazine and CORT, identified elements they want to see in their office space including more choices for workstations and updated office furnishings and accessories that promote collaboration.
Employers and employees worldwide are also seeing the impact of sedentary jobs on their employees overall health, including increased risk of obesity and cardiovascular disease. These products respond to this need with adjustable height desks and tables.
To learn more about CORT’s workplace offerings and services, please visit our blog.
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 70 countries, no other furniture rental company can match CORT’s breadth of services and companywide commitment to providing excellent customer service. For more information, please visit www.cort.com.