GP PRO, a leading provider of integrated restroom and food service solutions for commercial facilities, today announced the launch of a collection of stainless restroom dispensing systems and refills designed to elevate the restroom experience for business owners/supervisors, custodial staff, and users of any professional facility, office or retail space.
“The Premium Restroom Collection is a completely coordinated suite of products designed, tested and refined to meet the high standards of businesses and Class A facilities that want to reflect superior image and quality at every touchpoint,” said Scott Light, president at GP PRO.
At the heart of it? Reliability-- features designed to keep restrooms looking cleaner and smelling fresher longer, with less effort:
· Elevated Image: enMotion® dispensers are engineered to be the quietest on the market, “whisper-quiet”; premium paper towel, soap and toilet paper; plus, a first-of-its-kind air care system in the stall, so you get freshness where it really counts
· Reliability and Efficiency: Extended battery life in enMotion® dispensers; paper towel dispensers designed to be jam-free; long-lasting soap refills to help cut down maintenance; 10 year warranty
· Ease of Maintenance: Designed with custodians in mind; single handed loading of soap refills and patented maintenance pause button; recessed paper towel dispensers with a replaceable chassis
· EcoSmart® by Georgia-Pacific: Rooted in sustainability with one-at-a-time paper towel and portion-controlled soap dispensing; coreless toilet paper with 95% less packaging waste than standard tissue to continually help drive down waste; volatile organic compound (VOC) compliant* suite of six fragrances; 100% recyclable soap bottles; brown paper towel made from 100% recycled fiber; and refills that meet third party environmental standards
The new Premium Restroom Collection includes:
· enMotion® Recessed and enMotion® Impulse 8 automated paper towel dispensers
· enMotion® automated soap & sanitizer dispensers
· Compact® toilet paper dispensers
· ActiveAire® air care suite of products
o In the stall: ActiveAire® Freshener Dispenser (affixes to Compact® side-by-side toilet paper dispenser)
o On the wall: Low-splash deodorizing screens for urinals, active and passive freshener dispensers for the room
“We challenged ourselves as the leader in touchless, hygienic dispensing systems, to reach a new level of performance, intuitive design and elegance,” said Rob Barger, vice president, paper towel category for GP PRO. “The businesses we serve are competing to provide their customers a reliable, consistent and premium experience. We’re continually innovating to help them achieve their performance goals.”
The Premium Restroom Collection will be featured at the ISSA International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)/INTERCLEAN trade show, October 25-28 in Chicago at GP PRO booth 1232.
For more information about GP PRO’s new Premium Restroom Collection, visit gppro.com/premiumrestroom.
*Air care products are compliant for VOC content with applicable federal and state regulations.