St. Luke’s has opened its new Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic and Lakeview Lab. Johnson Wilson Constructors led the construction. The space was designed by DSGW Architecture.
The $5.2 million investment is the latest in St. Luke’s ongoing Health Forward Initiative, which is focused on redeveloping the campus in a thoughtful, economical and sustainable way. This most recent project involved a total renovation of the third floor of St. Luke’s Lakeview Building to create the new home for St. Luke’s OB-GYN Clinic and the Lakeview Lab.
The move doubles the size of the OB-GYN clinic to nearly 16,000 square-feet and creates a dedicated, private registration and waiting area for all patients who need lab work.
New features of the clinic include:
- Two lactation rooms
- 24 exam rooms (previously 15)
- Large, family-friendly reception and lobby
- Designated non-stress testing room
- Designated area for fertility care
- More procedure and ultrasound rooms
- Private space for families experiencing loss