Great Eastern Energy (GEE), a licensed supplier of electricity, natural gas, and energy management solutions in the Northeast, today announced the launch of Ener-G Tracker, a web-based energy management tool enabling users to make smarter energy decisions. Ener-G Tracker allows users to digitally manage multiple accounts with various utilities within one centralized platform, providing them with detailed information including monthly usage, spending, and budgeting tools.
GEE's objective is to enhance their customer's experience by providing them with a 360° view their electricity and natural gas usage and expenses, especially when across multiple utility service areas. GEE encourages all businesses to take advantage of this powerful tool, which will help energy decision-makers monitor and control their costs while improving their long-term bottom line.
Features of the Ener-G Tracker include:
- Web-Based Platform: Proactively monitor your energy budget and consumption in real-time
- Organize, Understand & Reduce Your Energy Bills: Displays a consolidated record of multiple utility bills (not just energy) in one secure location
- Monthly Breakdown: The platform includes a monthly breakdown of your invoices so you can see both your supply and delivery costs
- Budget Wizard: Allows users to set a budget based on projected monthly usage
- Email Alerts: Built-in intelligence proactively monitors your energy usage for you and will send email notifications if you begin to go outside of your budgeted usage and costs
- Plan Ahead: Incorporates data from 300+ weather stations and 30 years of historical data to give you an educated prediction of what your energy usage and costs should be for the upcoming year
"Ener-G Tracker was created in an effort to expand GEE's suite of products as well as provide something that will help our customers manage their utilities; especially since many of our customers manage multiple properties and businesses," said Matthew Lanfear, President and CEO at GEE. "It's an accessible customer portal that GEE hasn't offered before, and we're excited to bring it to the market."
For more information about the Ener-G Tracker or to request a demo, please visit www.greateasternenergy.com/energtracker/.