Fifty-nine hospitals scored at least 89 percent on patient HCAHPS survey according to an article on the Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality website.
The scores represent patients who reported that their room and bathroom were always clean. The national average is 74 percent.
The scores were collected from April 2015 through March 2016.
The top five are:
• North Canyon Medical Center (Gooding, Idaho) — 96 percent
• Osceola Community Hospital (Sibley, Iowa) — 95 percent
• East Texas Medical Center Pittsburg — 95 percent
• Rockcastle Regional Hospital & Respiratory Care Center (Mount Vernon, Ky.) — 94 percent
• Sebasticook Valley Health (Pittsfield, Maine) — 94 percent
See the latest posts on our homepage