Residents of an Allegheny County, Pa., healthcare facility were displaced for several hours after a boiler malfunction prompted an evacuation, according to an article on the WPXI website.
Fire crews detected heat in the walls at Consulate Health Care of Cheswick leading them to the faulty boiler.
Officials said 101 residents were taken to nearby Port Authority buses that had been staged for assistance.
Additionally, because many of the residents have health conditions, a "mass casualty incident" was requested, the article said.
See the latest posts on our homepage