As the number of coronavirus-related job listings surge, Checkster is opening up all of its services free of charge to government, health care and nonprofit employers battling the COVID-19 pandemic.
Organizations eligible for free reference checking services include:
- Healthcare organization needing to ramp up hiring
- Biotech and testing organizations
- Retailers opening up their parking lots and staffing to accommodate the drive-thru testing units
- Government agencies working on setting up screening and testing zones
- Nonprofits helping out those in need
- Research organizations
Checkster's checking and onboarding tools are offered at no charge throughout the pandemic with no cap on the amount of free tools available.
"We are grateful that we can join other business leaders in supporting front-line workers during these tumultuous times," says Yves Lermusi, CEO and founder of Checkster. "As a community, it's important to step up and make our resources readily available in order to help healthcare organizations and researchers battling the spread of the virus."
Topic Area: Press Release
Premier Parking Expands Healthcare Service Offerings to Provide Healthcare Facilities with Non-Clinical Support for COVID-19
Rosh Review Offers Free Online Learning Tools for Future Medical Professionals Impacted by COVID-19 Crisis