Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OESX) (Orion Lighting), a provider of enterprise-grade LED lighting and energy project solutions, announced today that its CEO Mike Altschaefl will host one-on-one investor meetings at the 31st Annual ROTH Conference on Monday, March 18. The conference will be held at The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
A management presentation (audio + slides) will be available online starting on or around Tuesday, March 12th.
Webcast URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/roth33/oesx
Why Orion Lighting?
- Turnaround under new CEO is gaining traction on top and bottom line;
- On track to achieve 5-10% revenue growth goal for year ending March 31st led by strength in national account sales; nearly 40% of Fortune 500 are Orion customers;
- Results benefitting from $6M (20%) reduction in overhead in prior fiscal year;
- Orion achieved adjusted EBITDA break-even in its recent Q3 ended 12/31/18;
- Orion offers most energy efficient LED fixtures in the industry, along with nimble engineering, strong customer service, rapid order fulfillment via US order shipment and full turnkey project capabilities;
- Sales outlook is promising given national account opportunities and other sales channels;
- $30M market cap represents approximately 0.5x TTM sales of $58.4M.