Healthcare leaders are combating the healthcare crisis on the frontlines while also tackling employee safety and economic challenges, according to an article on the McKinsey & Company website.
Many leaders are now planning for the return stage.
The five stages are:
- Resolve: How organizations can structure a Nerve Center to combat COVID-19
- Resilience: How the economic impact may affect healthcare organizations over time
- Return: How organizations can begin to scale up operations once the worst of the crisis is over
- Reimagine: How we can fundamentally reinvent health services given what we have learned
- Reform: How will the relationship between government, businesses, and individuals change?
See the latest posts on our homepage