Johnson Controls announced the addition of several new products and solutions at ISC West in Las Vegas, one of the industry’s largest security trade shows and conferences. The products come from the surveillance, access control and intrusion portfolios of the company.
The new products are:
• Enterprise Manager, which was formerly sold separately as the Enterprise System Manager, is now an integrated part of the exacqVision Enterprise edition VMS, giving users ready access to enhanced health monitoring, user management, update management and high-availability capabilities at no additional cost.
• Johnson Controls will soon announce the LUX KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat through its DSC channel. This is the first KONO thermostat featuring Z-Wave technology. KONOzw allows users to seamlessly connect DSC security systems, including PowerSeries Neo, iotega and PowerSeries Pro.
• The PowerG technology portfolio has been expanded to include the addition of several new detectors and sensors offering installers a greater variety of devices that harness the power of PowerG.
• The PowerSeries Pro is the first ever commercial grade security system to harness the long-range communication technology of PowerG and is designed to handle large-scale installations.
• The Tyco 360° Radar Detection is a low-cost, early threat detection family of radar sensors that can be easily integrated into existing video management systems for a more complete surveillance solution.