Designed specifically for healthcare environments, The HON Company’s Soothe™ collection maximizes comfort along the patient’s journey to recovery, enhances functionality for the caregiver and creates the versatility required to deliver a higher level of care.
“Soothe is designed to support both patients and caregivers,” said Fred Colony, Vice President, Product Management and Development at The HON Company. “From providing a calming influence in the waiting area to product innovations that aid caregivers.”
The Soothe patient recliner features a pivoting arm unparalleled in the industry. This patent pending feature has been thoughtfully designed to make patient transfers easier for both the patient and the caregiver. Patients also benefit from the convenience of the footrest and infinite recline. Optional features for added convenience and control include:
· Central lock to immediately lock casters
· Foley hook to safely and cleanly hold medical bags up and out of the way
· IV pole mount to limit patient transfers and save floor space
· Push handle to reduce back strain and support the caregiver as they position the chair within treatment areas
· Foot platform to elevate the patient’s feet
· Moisture barrier to add an extra layer of protection to prevent moisture from penetrating to the foam and improve ease of cleaning.
The Soothe collection was designed by award winner, founder and director of CMM Design Associates, Conrad Marini. The collection also includes benches, guest chairs, tables and high-back patient chairs, all designed with a rounded triangular frame, which is much stronger than the standard square or round tube within most chairs.
· Guest chairs and benches can be configured to suit any space, style and functional need.
· Soothe tables increase the safety of the waiting room environment with a rounded corner design.
· Bariatric chairs feature reinforced frames that can support patients up to 750 pounds.
· High-back patient chairs offer a contoured seat and back to provide additional comfort and support. Includes a passive motion feature that allows the back to flex slightly, which can help calm nervous energy and increase comfort when being seated for long periods of time.
“Soothe was developed based on extensive Voice of the Customer feedback,” said Colony. “They want something strong and durable that can stand up to the needs of the healthcare environment but still be aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. Soothe meets those needs.”
The Soothe Collection is a strong addition to HON’s existing healthcare offerings which include solutions for welcome areas and reception, exam rooms, treatment areas, caregiver’s stations, administrative offices, private offices and café and common areas.
To learn more about Soothe, visit hon.com/soothe or watch this video. To see more about HON’s full line of healthcare solutions or about The HON Company, visit hon.com.
See the latest posts on our homepage