Fayette County Memorial Hospital in Washington Court House, Ohio, hospital awarded $2.6 million in financing to assist in upgrading its energy systems, according an article on the Buckeye Country 105.5 website.
Energy conservation measures will include:
• Mechanical system upgrades, including a new chilled water plant, boiler upgrades, domestic hot water tank replacement and rooftop unit replacements
• Automation and controls upgrades and retro-commissioning
• Steam trap repair/replacements
• Interior and exterior lighting
• Interior LED lighting and roof replacement
When implemented, the project will generate annual energy savings of $177,920, operational savings of $26,372 and cost-avoidance savings of $61,864, for a total annual savings of $266,156, the article said.