An Oklahoma City woman says her bathroom in the maternity ward at The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center was infested with bugs, according to an article on the KFOR website.
The woman said there were little bugs "everywhere" in the shower.
Hospital staff cleaned the shower with bleach after she complained, the woman said.
The Children's Hospital sent the following statement: "Cleanliness and patient safety are top priorities at The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center. We take these types of complaints seriously and work hard to deliver the high-quality care our patients deserve. As soon as the hospital became aware of the situation, our staff took swift action. We appreciate any opportunity to improve while continuing in our mission to improve the lives of Oklahomans."
See the latest posts on our homepage