“These extraordinary times require special oversight of commercial buildings. Accurate, up-to-date data and the ability to benchmark are critical to helping property teams react to the rapid changes the industry is experiencing,” said Logan Soya, founder and CEO of Aquicore. “I’m proud of the team’s ability to rapidly rise to the occasion and adapt our capabilities and features to the unique needs created by the pandemic. We’ve seen incredible interest in this information and are happy to offer free use of our product. We’re eager to help owners and property teams develop optimization strategies for their buildings under current conditions – and as facilities look to reopening.”
Aquicore’s special COVID-19 tracking and reporting features include:
- Peer benchmarking vs. metro/regional peers: Compare a building to metropolitan and geographic area peer groups to verify building HVAC and control systems are configured properly and minimizing expenses
- Impact reporting vs. pre-pandemic baseline: Compare a building to its pre-pandemic baseline to aid in recalibrating budgets; effectively communicate the effects of cost-curtailment measures to ownership, your financial team, and other stakeholders
- A weekly cost curtailment and total impact calculator: Measure the weekly and cumulative impact of COVID-19 occupancy on building performance in real time, find and flag unusual conditions and project the total impact of COVID-19 to recalibrate budgets and operating plans
- Remote energy monitoring with no hardware or installation required: Remotely monitor a building’s daily energy use remotely; no hardware or installation is necessary – simply log in with your utility account credentials to get started in less than five minutes
- Access to Aquicore’s building systems expertise and advisory services: Benefit from free expert advice from Aquicore’s team of building systems engineers, who are available during the free trial period to provide strategic insight and guidance
For more information or to sign up for free, go to https://aquicore.com/covid-19-offer/.