ECRI announced the winners of its 2023 Healthcare Supply Chain Excellence Award. ECRI’s annual award recognizes U.S. healthcare organizations for achieving excellence in overall spend management and adopting best practice solutions into their supply chain processes.
The winners of ECRI’s 2023 Healthcare Supply Chain Excellence Award are listed in alphabetical order:
- Adventist Health System/West, Roseville, CA
- Broward Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Children’s Health, Irving, TX
- Hawai’i Pacific Health, Honolulu, HI
- Jackson Health System, Miami, FL
- MaineHealth, Portland, ME
- MultiCare Health System, Tacoma, WA
- Northeast Georgia Health System, Gainesville, GA
- Northwell Health, New Hyde Park, NY
- RWJBarnabas Health, West Orange, NJ
- University of Miami Health System, Miami, FL
- Wellstar Health System, Marietta, GA
The Healthcare Supply Chain Excellence Award recognizes members of ECRI’s portfolio of supply chain services who demonstrate exemplary utilization of services across the procurement lifecycle, including budgeting, benchmarking, technology assessment and strategic development. As part of the selection process, ECRI evaluated candidates’ 2022 spend management and market analytics efforts for capital medical devices, supplies, physician preference items, service contracts and reagents.
More than 3,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems are members of ECRI’s strategic sourcing and supply chain programs. ECRI has analyzed nearly $60 billion in supply and capital spend over the past year.