A Las Vegas family was charged $800 to use a regular ER sink because the eyewash station was too unsanitary and dirty to use, according to an article on the WPTV website.
A 9-year-old girl went to the ER when some gasoline splashed into her eyes.
Centennial Hills Hospital said via email that they are reviewing the circumstances surrounding this matter to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
The girl's mother said they got more help at the gas station where the splash occurred. "There I actually had an eyewash, which they didn't charge me anything for."