Everywhere you turn today there is another article on "big data" and "analytics." It seems that every industry is trying to harness the promise of data and analytics but may not fully appreciate what it takes to get started. Given the size of the existing building stock and variety of systems installed, very few, if any, buildings are ready as they currently exist. Much of the focus is on energy savings but there is equal potential savings on the operations side. But to get there, you need to understand how you may need to prepare your facilities and teams for the journey.
Attend the free webcast "Preparing Your Facility for Analytics" where we will explore the potential for "big data" and "analytics" in a healthcare setting, and cover some of the common challenges and how to prepare for them.
This webinar will help you start the conversation amongst your teams in your facilities. At the end of the webinar you will understand:
• How the application of building analytics can proactively improve and maintain the Environment of Care
• How the application of building analytics can proactively improve and maintain the patient experience
• How the application of building analytics can extend the life and performance of building systems; for systems new and old
• The considerations that need to be made when planning to implement analytics
When: July 21 - Thursday, 1:00p.m. ET
• Darcy Otis
Director of Analytics, Siemens
• Michael Wood, CHFM, CHSP, CHEP
Director of Engineering, Parkland Hospital, Dallas, TX