The global healthcare management solutions market size is expected to increase from an estimated $31,621.0 million in 2021 to $98,795.5 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 13.5 percent during 2021–2030. According to the market research report published by P&S Intelligence. The advancing demand for patient information management, hospital stock keeping, appointment scheduling, clinical error minimization, medical equipment handling, revenue cycle management and various services that can streamline the workflow of the hospital, as well as the growing adoption of cloud computing, is accountable for the burgeoning adoption of these solutions.
The report’s key findings include these:
- In 2021, the largest healthcare management solutions market share, of over 20 percent, was accounted for by clinical practice management applications. The procedure assists healthcare institutions in enhancing their operational, administrative, billing, and financial activities.
- Within healthcare organizations, such as hospitals and medical clinics, patient management solutions are useful in tracking patient data, prescriptions, diagnoses, and interactions. Therefore, they also accounted for a considerable revenue share.
- The web- and cloud-based category is expected to advance at a rate of over 13 percent during the forecast period, and it dominated the delivery mode segment in the past. Web- and cloud-based software hosts data on the cloud, which users can access via any device with internet. Therefore, it is easy to use and install.
- North America dominates the market globally, with about 40 percent share in 2021. The rising disposable income, increasing cases of chronic diseases, expanding elderly population, and surging adoption of technologically developed products in North America have contributed to its market dominance.
- The adoption of real-time location systems and cloud monitoring, development of smart hospitals, rising demand to efficiently sustain a high volume of healthcare data, and growing significance of AI in system management and patient flow optimization are also pushing the healthcare management solutions market growth.