ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ken Bodie of Kelsan Inc.:
- Vice President/President Elect: Steve Lewis, Golden Star Inc.
- Executive Officer: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Christine Vickers Tucker, Clorox Professional Products Co.
- Distributor Director: Ailene Grego, Southeast Link
- Director Canada: Amir Karim, Polykar.
The elections for open positions on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 26, 2019.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Bodie, returning from the 2019 board to serve in the following positions on the 2020 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Secretary: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Treasurer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
- Distributor Directors:
- Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
- Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors Inc.
- Manufacturer Directors:
- Tom Friedl, Hospeco
- Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional*
- Manufacturer Representatives Director: John Beers, Wind Associates
- BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2019:
- Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises Inc.
- Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc.
- Harry Dochelli, Essendant
- Peter Farrell, Citron Hygiene LP
- Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC.
ISSA invites all members to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting, November 19, at 8:45 a.m. during ISSA Show North America 2019. The overall show takes place November 18-21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. For more information about the event, visit issa.com/showSee the latest posts on our homepage