TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will participate in the AHR Expo Jan. 14-16, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia, to showcase its range of products for HVACR equipment and controls.
Visitors to the TE booth, #C5353, will be able to see displays of sensors, relays and connectors that play a major role in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, featuring:
- Potter & Brumfield T9G Series Relay - The T9G relay series is a 30A Power PCB relay for HVAC, appliance and industrial control applications. By having both UL and VDE certifications, TE’s P&B relay T9G series is a versatile relay that can be used globally.
- BUCHANAN Wiremate 2 Piece Poke-in Series Connector - Panel-mount terminal block featuring poke-in contacts and blind mateability, designed for thermostats, smoke detectors and other wall-mounted products. Features multi-directional mounting, two centerline options and custom color configuration.
- AmbiMate MS4 Series Sensor Module - TE's AmbiMate sensor module MS4 series integrates a set of sensors suitable for Building Automation and Connected Home applications onto a PCB assembly. The pre-engineered multi-sensor modules are easily integrated onto a host product.
- TSD305 Digital Thermopile Sensor - TSD Series digital thermopile sensors incorporate an infrared sensor and integrated signal conditioner. These thermopile sensors can directly interface with micro-controllers through an I2C interface.
- M3200 Pressure Sensor - The M3200 pressure transducer, with analog or digital output, is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam and mildly corrosive fluids.
- UMNL Reflow Compatible Headers - The reflow capable Universal MATE-N-LOK pin-in-paste header has a thermoplastic housing designed to withstand high temperatures associated with SMT reflow soldering. This allows for easy transition of board assemblies to a full reflow assembly process.
Visit TE at AHR Expo during the show to see how TE creates a productive and connected future, or visit https://www.te.com/usa-en/about-te/events/ahr-expo-2019.html?tab=event to view all TE product offerings or to schedule a meeting with our experts.